Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering this prize draw, you agree to accept and be bound by these rules.
2. The prize draw is open to residents in the UK and Gibraltar aged 18 or over excluding employees of Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC or Service Management Group LTD, their immediate families or agents.
3. The prize draw will take place each month. To enter, complete and submit the entry form at www.morrisonsislistening.co.uk. To enter you will need to provide your unique bar code number and the time and date stated on your receipt. All entrants will need to provide their name, email address (if held) and telephone number. No minimum spend is required. Entry via the websites is free; internet access is required.
4. Only one prize draw entry is allowed per household, per calendar month. This means that no matter how many surveys are completed within this period, only one of the responses will be put forward for this draw.
5. Only one prize is allowed per household per year.
6. Within 2 weeks (14 days) of the end of each month, 1 winner will be selected at random from all entries received up until 11:59 BST on the last day of the previous month. Entries received after this time will be entered into the next prize draw. Morrison’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be selected at random by The Marketing Centre, who is administering the prize draw.
7. The winner will be notified by phone or e-mail within two weeks of the day of the prize draw by The Marketing Centre. Winners may be required to collect their prize in any Morrisons store within 4 weeks after being notified. If The Marketing Centre is unable to contact a winner or the prize is not collected, an alternative winner may be drawn at random and Morrisons shall have no liability to the original winner. It is your responsibility to notify Morrisons of any change in your contact details after entry to the prize draw.
8. Each winner will receive £1000 in Morrisons vouchers. The vouchers will be subject to the terms and conditions on the back of the vouchers.
9. Prizes must be accepted as offered and are non-transferrable. There are no cash alternatives.
10. Winners may be asked to partake in publicity surrounding their win though this is not compulsory.
11. Winners agree to their names and photographs (where taken in store on collection of the prize) being used for promotional purposes though winners may opt-out of this. Copyright in all such photographs rests with the promoter.
13. As far as is legally possible, this prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and we and you each agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. In some circumstances the laws where you are domiciled may have jurisdiction.
14. Morrisons reserves the right to amend or cancel the prize draw if necessary due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
15. Promoter: Wm Morrison Supermarkets PLC, Hilmore House, Gain Lane, Bradford, BD3 7DL (“Morrisons”).
16. The prize draw will be administered by The Marketing Centre, 12 Mary Seacole Road, the Millfields, Plymouth, PL1 3JY (“The Marketing Centre”).